This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- The #Peace Frequency: Episode 20 w/ Grande Lum wp.me/p5TBys-17M #blacklivesmatter #conflictresolution via @usip #usipgc 1 day ago
- ‘The Breakfast Club’ Turns 30: Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy Dish on the John Hughes Classic flip.it/JMtid 1 week ago
- The Best Foods For Runners flip.it/kiulc 1 week ago
- Martin Luther King on the Two Types of Laws and the Four Steps to Successful Nonviolent Resistance flip.it/Pkn23 2 weeks ago
- RT @altheamarie: INFOGRAPHIC: 4 Questions to Guide Monitoring & Evaluation Project Design, from @USIP Global Campus M&E Course http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @altheamarie: Doug Smith of @USIP MTs role of #art in peacebuilding in #Cairo #Egypt LISTEN IN: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/55417… & http://t.co/kC… 2 weeks ago
- RT @altheamarie: “M&E processes can create security concerns; it's critical to work with local partners.” @USIP’s Doug Smith https://t.co/2… 2 weeks ago