This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- RT @RunningQuotes: #Running is a balance of physical exertion, enhanced mental awareness and spiritual peace via @JeffGalloway 1 day ago
- RT @RunningQuotes: I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of #life as much as they are looking for the experience of being aliv… 1 day ago
- Can A Bike Be Both Cheap And Beautiful? flip.it/Nnvvm 1 day ago
- RT @GlobalEduFirst: The world is in desperate need of more teachers flip.it/e6Bij via @HuffPostEdu #auedu285 1 day ago
- RT @ONECampaign: A #MustRead: flip.it/JZMVd 11 ways to make overseas aid even better! flip.it/JCm9G @auedu285 1 day ago
- 26 Forgotten Words You Should Start Using Immediately huff.to/1ryUUF2 via @HuffPostBooks 5 days ago
- RT @vegan: Tired of the same old same old vegan breakfasts? Get some fresh ideas here: vegan.com/breakfast/ 1 week ago