This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- 26 Forgotten Words You Should Start Using Immediately huff.to/1ryUUF2 via @HuffPostBooks 2 hours ago
- RT @vegan: Tired of the same old same old vegan breakfasts? Get some fresh ideas here: vegan.com/breakfast/ 1 day ago
- RT @vegan: One of the most clever and funny vegan songs you'll ever hear: youtube.com/watch?v=-n-Sfg… @deanofdanger 2 days ago
- Why Girls' Education is Key to Ending Destitution flip.it/XFNh1 #edu285 2 days ago
- RT @ONECampaign: 13 facts about global #hunger ow.ly/CVz77 (via @Buzzfeed) http://t.co/mssBheaurd 2 days ago
- #Music Plays Crucial Role in Non-Violent Civic Movements - usip.org/olivebranch/mu… #spusip via @usip 4 days ago
- Listen to #Peace Frequency Ep. 1 with guest Severine Autesserre - ow.ly/CC5Rc via @usip #spusip #peaceland #peacebuilding 1 week ago