This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Cartoons filled with death could traumatize kids, experts say flip.it/RKZFF 4 hours ago
- Big Fat Lies flip.it/0Z7Jc 4 hours ago
- Healthy Winter Vegetable Recipes - Bon Appétit flip.it/dPpLm 1 day ago
- Conflict is an inherent part of the human condition. It does not have to be violent. It can be positive. #USIPGC via @buildingpeace 1 day ago
- The Miniature Earth - What if the world were 100 people? youtu.be/i4639vev1Rw #USIPGC #peacebuilding 1 day ago
- Check out @BuildingPeace #Peacebuilding Center's Peacebuilding Toolkit for Educators - ow.ly/FVXdN #USIPGC via @usip 2 days ago
- “Douchebag: The White Racial Slur We’ve All Been Waiting For” by Via @LilBillHaywood medium.com/human-parts/do… 2 days ago