This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Strategic communication = choosing a target audience, crafting a specific message, and selecting an appropriate mode of delivery. #usipgc 13 hours ago
- "Movements have narratives. They tell stories, rearrange meaning and figure out what is good." via @LeadingChangeNT #usipgc 13 hours ago
- Tens of thousands of Japanese protest against 'war law' flip.it/66GA4 1 day ago
- How Schools Are Handling An 'Overparenting' Crisis flip.it/uOIIF 4 days ago
- RT @peacesociology: Lakey: an anti-dote to fear is togetherness. Storytelling, singing, prayer, etc. (situation-specific) = tools. #pdoxrep 1 week ago
- @PhilippeDuhamel Thanks! 1 week ago
- Hear @repjohnlewis and @ivanmarovic talk about training for nonviolent action - vimeo.com/user13762131/r… #pdoxrep #usipgc 1 week ago