This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- I hope to find new ways to build online learning communities around peacebuilding and conflict prevention #aismooc 4 days ago
- Via @nprnews: Eating To Break 100: Longevity Diet Tips From The Blue Zones n.pr/1FCilHu 6 days ago
- Researcher suggests major reappraisal of teaching methods for children in the developing world flip.it/qPBv7 6 days ago
- RT @FastCoExist: Vancouver's ambitious plan to completely eliminate fossil fuels anywhere in the city: f-st.co/tMVYCEo 6 days ago
- The 'green' Tea Party fights for a more environmentally friendly GOP flip.it/Rpah1 6 days ago
- "Talking about race makes you no more a racist than talking about rape makes you a rapist." - @Wendi_c_Thomas #gkc2015 1 week ago
- #nonviolent direct action workshop with Rev. Sekou at #gkc2015 Gandhi-King Conference in Memphis, TN… instagram.com/p/1VixSHxk1y/ 1 week ago