This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- RT @voxdotcom: This brilliant illustration shows how much public space we've surrendered to cars vox.com/xpress/2014/11… http://t.co/BSN5FG7… 1 week ago
- RT @CraigZelizer: Great discussion of gamification of peacebuilding and learning by @daryncambridge of @USIP #innovatepeace http://t.co/vpR… 1 week ago
- RT @CraigZelizer: key question how do we reach people where they are as an ongoing experience @daryncambridge #innovatepeace http://t.co/K… 1 week ago
- Just completed a 34.89 mi bike - Made it Leesburg! Beautiful weather and a great riding partner! rnkpr.com/a9d91g3 #RunKeeper 2 weeks ago
- 10 tips on how to make slides that communicate your idea, from TED's in-house expert wp.me/p10512-nG2 via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- What the Dalai Lama Taught Daniel Goleman About Emotional Intelligence flip.it/Rgvxu 3 weeks ago
- The Great Zen Buddhist Teacher Thich Nhat Hanh on How to Do “Hugging Meditation” flip.it/CGeF5 3 weeks ago