This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Sign the petition: Stand With SC7 99rise.org/stand_with_sc7… 4 days ago
- RT @AfPeacebuilding: Jan 22 Thurs 12PM: Tune in for a special episode on impact through #nonviolence on @USIP's Peace Frequency http://t.co… 4 days ago
- RT @RunningQuotes: If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to kee… 6 days ago
- 9 #Vegan Food Hacks That Are The Height Of Inventiveness flip.it/ZgMx9 1 week ago
- 17 Make-Ahead Breakfasts for Busy Mornings flip.it/8HKOg 1 week ago
- RT @vegan: Always choose compassion. 1 week ago
- RT @vegan: Even if you never turn anyone vegan, you can save a lot of animals just by exposing your friends and family to the very best veg… 1 week ago