I have been consulting for ICNC for a little over a month and have enjoyed the work. Earlier this week I traveled up to Tarrytown, NY to give an introductory presentation on the history and theory of nonviolent conflict. I was joined by one of my colleagues. The presentation was for a group of international students studying in the United States with the study abroad program, Education First.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Top 13 Cycling Cities in the US - Travel Channel apple.news/A_bwRzKCCRhKE9… 2 weeks ago
- Former Warrior Adonal Foyle takes aim at political system sfchronicle.com/sports/ostler/… via @sfchronicle 4 weeks ago
- How Exercise Can Keep Aging Muscles and Immune Systems ‘Young’ via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2Grw6Q9 1 month ago
- My students call me the ‘peace teacher.’ My job has never felt more important. wapo.st/2FqM3od?tid=ss… 1 month ago
- Keegan-Michael Key’s Reaction To Jordan Peele Winning An Oscar Is Pure Joy flip.it/Ozy9pu 1 month ago
- Why learning from experience is the educational wave of the future flip.it/0chiIS 1 month ago
- Steven Pinker recommends books to make you an optimist flip.it/igJHDz 1 month ago