Today I was unanimously voted in as a new board member of the Democracy Matters Institute. Democracy Matters is an outstanding organization doing great work with young people on college campuses across the country. I worked for Democracy Matters for two years, first as a regional field organizers and then as the assistant director. It is an honor to stay connected with this organization in this new capacity and I look forward to contributing to their continued success.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Susannah Gill Smashes World Record for 7 Marathons in 7 Continents in 7 Days runnersworld.com/news/a26268341… 4 months ago
- A coast-to-coast bike trail is coming to the U.S. curbed.com/2019/2/6/18213… via @Curbed 4 months ago
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies by Gabrielle Blair link.medium.com/NQBudcfoxS 6 months ago
- How could veganism change the world? - The Economist apple.news/Az_DzFPIrQ2ik3… 6 months ago
- Ikigai: The Japanese path to live longer, happier - CNN cnn.com/2018/11/12/hea… 7 months ago
- Positive Peace has improved by 1.86 per cent globally, over the past decade. https://t.co/ltGGHciBMt 7 months ago