Today I was unanimously voted in as a new board member of the Democracy Matters Institute. Democracy Matters is an outstanding organization doing great work with young people on college campuses across the country. I worked for Democracy Matters for two years, first as a regional field organizers and then as the assistant director. It is an honor to stay connected with this organization in this new capacity and I look forward to contributing to their continued success.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- What does running do to your brain? amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/t… 1 month ago
- This woman has been on a three-year road trip documenting acts of kindness washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019… 2 months ago
- Michael Wardian ran 90 miles around the Beltway, on the hottest day of the year - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07… 2 months ago
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Susannah Gill Smashes World Record for 7 Marathons in 7 Continents in 7 Days runnersworld.com/news/a26268341… 7 months ago
- A coast-to-coast bike trail is coming to the U.S. curbed.com/2019/2/6/18213… via @Curbed 7 months ago
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies by Gabrielle Blair link.medium.com/NQBudcfoxS 9 months ago