This past weekend I attended and presented at the Ann Ferren Teaching Conference, which is a yearly conference held every January at American University. The last time I attended this conference was in 2010 and had gotten a lot out of it. This year I was invited to be a co-presenter for one of the sessions, “Finding Your First Flip: Getting Started with the Flipped Classroom Model. My co-presenters for this session were Maya Marato and Meghan Foster. The Goal for this session is to engage faculty in the process of “flipping” their lectures by helping them identify and evaluate topics and activities that are easily adapted to the flipped classroom model.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- The 'World Wide Funk' Of Bootsy Collins flip.it/Md1PkM 3 weeks ago
- Tap into the power of our stories to spread peace. Join the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45am in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Bring your voice, ears, and stories to the "Podcasting for Peace" Workshop in UBOB Room 226 @ 11:45. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Join the Peace Frequency Podcast Series at the "Podcasting for Peace" Workshop @ 11:45 in UBOB Room 226 #pjsa2017 - ow.ly/k9rS30gaN3Z 3 weeks ago
- Check out the Peace Frequency interview with Matt Meyer - ow.ly/x4pu30gaOtc #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Come to the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop and be inspired by the stories that drive us a peacebuilders @ 11:45 in UBOB Room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Co-create an episode of the Peace Frequency podcast series at the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45 in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago