This past weekend I attended and presented at the Ann Ferren Teaching Conference, which is a yearly conference held every January at American University. The last time I attended this conference was in 2010 and had gotten a lot out of it. This year I was invited to be a co-presenter for one of the sessions, “Finding Your First Flip: Getting Started with the Flipped Classroom Model. My co-presenters for this session were Maya Marato and Meghan Foster. The Goal for this session is to engage faculty in the process of “flipping” their lectures by helping them identify and evaluate topics and activities that are easily adapted to the flipped classroom model.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Indian Pacific Wheel Race in Australia cancelled after death of Brit cycling legend mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i… 1 week ago
- 13 inspirational cycling quotes to live your life by flip.it/IVJKxZ 2 weeks ago
- What We Learned from the Athlete-Packed, Plant-Based Diet Documentary 'The Game Changers' - FOOD & WINE apple.news/AIIPB226CRgumR… 2 weeks ago
- Keep Your Head Up: How Smartphone Addiction Kills Manners and Moods - The New York Times apple.news/Auvb0pkpCS8aiq… 3 weeks ago
- This Woman’s Reaction to a #Vegan BLT From Whole Foods Is Everything flip.it/vreUKV 3 weeks ago
- This Artist Re-Created Sexist Vintage Ads With The Roles Reversed And It's Too Perfect flip.it/Yl-Yd_ 1 month ago
- Read Early Drafts of Martin Luther King's Speeches po.st/oZX1Pk via @SmithsonianMag 1 month ago