This past weekend I attended and presented at the Ann Ferren Teaching Conference, which is a yearly conference held every January at American University. The last time I attended this conference was in 2010 and had gotten a lot out of it. This year I was invited to be a co-presenter for one of the sessions, “Finding Your First Flip: Getting Started with the Flipped Classroom Model. My co-presenters for this session were Maya Marato and Meghan Foster. The Goal for this session is to engage faculty in the process of “flipping” their lectures by helping them identify and evaluate topics and activities that are easily adapted to the flipped classroom model.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Film Chronicles The Road To The 2 Hour Marathon: It's 'Just 25 Seconds Away' flip.it/t-fHDS 2 days ago
- British cyclist Mark Beaumont sets world record by cycling around the world in 79 days independent.co.uk/sport/mark-bea… 3 days ago
- Bike to work for longer life - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/healt… 4 days ago
- RT @davewiner: The college lecture is dying. Good riddance. flip.it/rQdGVB 2 weeks ago
- This Video Breaks Down the ABCs of Intersectionality flip.it/F_s8Tk 3 weeks ago
- 10 Memorable Quotes About Bike Riding flip.it/6EB2NP 1 month ago
- 10 Free Online Courses That Will Make You Happier flip.it/ePzUqo 1 month ago