This past weekend, I attended the Gandhi-King Conference on Peacemaking in Memphis, TN. This was the second time I have attended and presented at the conference and definitely plan on attending again next year. The conference brings together a great group of educators, activists, and organizers interested in various topics related to peace, conflict resolution, community organizing, and social justice. Download the full conference program here. This year I had a lot more time to meet and learn from all the other amazing participants since I was there for the whole event, as opposed to three years ago, when I missed half the conference because I got lost and ended up roaming the streets of Memphis for five hours.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Interview for 30 Years of Nonviolence International – Sharing History
- Interview for 30 Years of Nonviolence International – Exploring Abstract Concepts through Storytelling
- Black Leadership in Advancing International Peace and Security
- Dialogue and Reconciliation in Nonviolent Action
- Using Negotiation in Nonviolent Action
- @AccotinkFriends Thanks for capturing this moment with my running buddy, Kaz. And thanks for taking care of one of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @AccotinkFriends: Wonderful Fall day for a walkabout on the trails at Lake Accotink Park! Grab your rain jacket and your four legged bud… 7 months ago
- Changing Your Diet Can Help Tamp Down Depression, Boost Mood n.pr/35jQApZ 1 year ago
- What does running do to your brain? amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/t… 1 year ago
- This woman has been on a three-year road trip documenting acts of kindness washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019… 1 year ago
- Michael Wardian ran 90 miles around the Beltway, on the hottest day of the year - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07… 1 year ago
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago