From February 1-3, 50 students from around the country gathered in Albany, NY for the Democracy Matters Summit – an intensive and inspiring 2.5 days of learning about and strategizing around how to get big money out of politics and put people back in. This was my seventh Democracy Matters Summit. It is such a honor and privilege to be a part of this amazing organization and movement. Click the link below to see the curation of key tweets, photos, and audio recordings from the weekend.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- 10 Memorable Quotes About Bike Riding flip.it/6EB2NP 3 days ago
- 10 Free Online Courses That Will Make You Happier flip.it/ePzUqo 4 days ago
- The 10 Commandments of Emotional Intelligence flip.it/ShY6o_ 6 days ago
- Is Watermelon Good for You? flip.it/uEZAGm 2 weeks ago
- The 30-Day Healthy Eating Challenge flip.it/o.KtJi 3 weeks ago
- 42 Delicious Dinners That Are Meat And Dairy-Free flip.it/g1Mbd6 4 weeks ago
- Invest in the Future of 20 New Youth Leaders! on @globalgiving: goto.gg/22425 1 month ago