From February 1-3, 50 students from around the country gathered in Albany, NY for the Democracy Matters Summit – an intensive and inspiring 2.5 days of learning about and strategizing around how to get big money out of politics and put people back in. This was my seventh Democracy Matters Summit. It is such a honor and privilege to be a part of this amazing organization and movement. Click the link below to see the curation of key tweets, photos, and audio recordings from the weekend.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Top 13 Cycling Cities in the US - Travel Channel apple.news/A_bwRzKCCRhKE9… 3 months ago
- Former Warrior Adonal Foyle takes aim at political system sfchronicle.com/sports/ostler/… via @sfchronicle 4 months ago
- How Exercise Can Keep Aging Muscles and Immune Systems ‘Young’ via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2Grw6Q9 4 months ago
- My students call me the ‘peace teacher.’ My job has never felt more important. wapo.st/2FqM3od?tid=ss… 4 months ago
- Keegan-Michael Key’s Reaction To Jordan Peele Winning An Oscar Is Pure Joy flip.it/Ozy9pu 4 months ago
- Why learning from experience is the educational wave of the future flip.it/0chiIS 4 months ago
- Steven Pinker recommends books to make you an optimist flip.it/igJHDz 4 months ago