From February 1-3, 50 students from around the country gathered in Albany, NY for the Democracy Matters Summit – an intensive and inspiring 2.5 days of learning about and strategizing around how to get big money out of politics and put people back in. This was my seventh Democracy Matters Summit. It is such a honor and privilege to be a part of this amazing organization and movement. Click the link below to see the curation of key tweets, photos, and audio recordings from the weekend.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Excited for today's event at @USIP exploring Media and Arts for… instagram.com/p/BUhU6IclG6NN… 4 weeks ago
- RT @USIP: Thursday: join us at our HQ or online as we launch a new web course on Media and Arts for Peace usipglobalcampus.org/media-and-arts… #MediaArt… 1 month ago
- NPR Is Launching A Podcast For Kids And It Sounds Freaking Awesome flip.it/2tPFJR 1 month ago
- Don't feel guilty for Netflix bingeing flip.it/fwPztZ 1 month ago
- Is this the future of college: Online classes, but no degree flip.it/-_1CXK 1 month ago
- RT @TheRoot: Battling for environmental justice is also a fight for racial justice: flip.it/l1D7Wt https://t.co/v2oAIHs7ko 1 month ago
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 2 months ago