From February 1-3, 50 students from around the country gathered in Albany, NY for the Democracy Matters Summit – an intensive and inspiring 2.5 days of learning about and strategizing around how to get big money out of politics and put people back in. This was my seventh Democracy Matters Summit. It is such a honor and privilege to be a part of this amazing organization and movement. Click the link below to see the curation of key tweets, photos, and audio recordings from the weekend.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 1 week ago
- 10 Best Cities in America for Vegan Food flip.it/Z736e9 2 weeks ago
- Go vegan, save the planet - CNN apple.news/ARnFq07OuRli5e… 2 weeks ago
- Nelson Mandela on the power of arts and music via usipglobalcampus.org/training-overv… https://t.co/7JyWAxCBz6 2 weeks ago
- @honeysayed @georgetownsfs @USIP You are welcome! It was a honor to join your class. Thank you! 3 weeks ago
- @OEPNonviolence I did! Let's try and make it happen. Know any good vegan spots for breakfast? Also, Tom H had some good ideas. 1 month ago
- @OEPNonviolence university place. R u free Sunday? We don't leave until Monday. 1 month ago