Every year at ICNC we try and find new and better ways to advertise and promote our various educational programs and initiatives. This year I took on a project to create this promotional video about our annual Fletcher Summer Institute. I used photos from past FSIs and excerpts from a variety of interviews I helped conduct for another video project on which I am working. I found the background music using dig.ccmixter.org and I used iMovie to edit everything together. After posting it online, I utilized some of YouTube’s video embed link functions that allow viewers to click on the video and link out to other web pages such as the FSI application page and footage from previous FSIs. My goal was to keep the video short, inspirational and a way for viewers to directly access materials to apply and learn more. Lastly, the video was shared on the website, Waging Nonviolence, along with a blog posting I wrote about my experiences at FSI.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 1 week ago
- 10 Best Cities in America for Vegan Food flip.it/Z736e9 2 weeks ago
- Go vegan, save the planet - CNN apple.news/ARnFq07OuRli5e… 2 weeks ago
- Nelson Mandela on the power of arts and music via usipglobalcampus.org/training-overv… https://t.co/7JyWAxCBz6 2 weeks ago
- @honeysayed @georgetownsfs @USIP You are welcome! It was a honor to join your class. Thank you! 3 weeks ago
- @OEPNonviolence I did! Let's try and make it happen. Know any good vegan spots for breakfast? Also, Tom H had some good ideas. 1 month ago
- @OEPNonviolence university place. R u free Sunday? We don't leave until Monday. 1 month ago