Every year at ICNC we try and find new and better ways to advertise and promote our various educational programs and initiatives. This year I took on a project to create this promotional video about our annual Fletcher Summer Institute. I used photos from past FSIs and excerpts from a variety of interviews I helped conduct for another video project on which I am working. I found the background music using dig.ccmixter.org and I used iMovie to edit everything together. After posting it online, I utilized some of YouTube’s video embed link functions that allow viewers to click on the video and link out to other web pages such as the FSI application page and footage from previous FSIs. My goal was to keep the video short, inspirational and a way for viewers to directly access materials to apply and learn more. Lastly, the video was shared on the website, Waging Nonviolence, along with a blog posting I wrote about my experiences at FSI.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- 10 Memorable Quotes About Bike Riding flip.it/6EB2NP 3 days ago
- 10 Free Online Courses That Will Make You Happier flip.it/ePzUqo 4 days ago
- The 10 Commandments of Emotional Intelligence flip.it/ShY6o_ 6 days ago
- Is Watermelon Good for You? flip.it/uEZAGm 2 weeks ago
- The 30-Day Healthy Eating Challenge flip.it/o.KtJi 3 weeks ago
- 42 Delicious Dinners That Are Meat And Dairy-Free flip.it/g1Mbd6 4 weeks ago
- Invest in the Future of 20 New Youth Leaders! on @globalgiving: goto.gg/22425 1 month ago