Every year at ICNC we try and find new and better ways to advertise and promote our various educational programs and initiatives. This year I took on a project to create this promotional video about our annual Fletcher Summer Institute. I used photos from past FSIs and excerpts from a variety of interviews I helped conduct for another video project on which I am working. I found the background music using dig.ccmixter.org and I used iMovie to edit everything together. After posting it online, I utilized some of YouTube’s video embed link functions that allow viewers to click on the video and link out to other web pages such as the FSI application page and footage from previous FSIs. My goal was to keep the video short, inspirational and a way for viewers to directly access materials to apply and learn more. Lastly, the video was shared on the website, Waging Nonviolence, along with a blog posting I wrote about my experiences at FSI.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Excited for today's event at @USIP exploring Media and Arts for… instagram.com/p/BUhU6IclG6NN… 4 weeks ago
- RT @USIP: Thursday: join us at our HQ or online as we launch a new web course on Media and Arts for Peace usipglobalcampus.org/media-and-arts… #MediaArt… 1 month ago
- NPR Is Launching A Podcast For Kids And It Sounds Freaking Awesome flip.it/2tPFJR 1 month ago
- Don't feel guilty for Netflix bingeing flip.it/fwPztZ 1 month ago
- Is this the future of college: Online classes, but no degree flip.it/-_1CXK 1 month ago
- RT @TheRoot: Battling for environmental justice is also a fight for racial justice: flip.it/l1D7Wt https://t.co/v2oAIHs7ko 1 month ago
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 2 months ago