After about a year of development, USIP has released a self-study, online version of the course, Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict. I started working on this course with my colleagues at USIP and ICNC in 2012. Having recently joined USIP, full-time, I am very pleased that this was one of the first self-study onlie course USIP released. I look forward to seeing how learners engage with the course, what kind of impact it will have, and how we will continue to refine it and make it even better in the months and years to come.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 1 week ago
- 10 Best Cities in America for Vegan Food flip.it/Z736e9 2 weeks ago
- Go vegan, save the planet - CNN apple.news/ARnFq07OuRli5e… 2 weeks ago
- Nelson Mandela on the power of arts and music via usipglobalcampus.org/training-overv… https://t.co/7JyWAxCBz6 2 weeks ago
- @honeysayed @georgetownsfs @USIP You are welcome! It was a honor to join your class. Thank you! 3 weeks ago
- @OEPNonviolence I did! Let's try and make it happen. Know any good vegan spots for breakfast? Also, Tom H had some good ideas. 1 month ago
- @OEPNonviolence university place. R u free Sunday? We don't leave until Monday. 1 month ago