After about a year of development, USIP has released a self-study, online version of the course, Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict. I started working on this course with my colleagues at USIP and ICNC in 2012. Having recently joined USIP, full-time, I am very pleased that this was one of the first self-study onlie course USIP released. I look forward to seeing how learners engage with the course, what kind of impact it will have, and how we will continue to refine it and make it even better in the months and years to come.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- How Exercise Can Keep Aging Muscles and Immune Systems ‘Young’ via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2Grw6Q9 2 days ago
- My students call me the ‘peace teacher.’ My job has never felt more important. wapo.st/2FqM3od?tid=ss… 1 week ago
- Keegan-Michael Key’s Reaction To Jordan Peele Winning An Oscar Is Pure Joy flip.it/Ozy9pu 2 weeks ago
- Why learning from experience is the educational wave of the future flip.it/0chiIS 3 weeks ago
- Steven Pinker recommends books to make you an optimist flip.it/igJHDz 3 weeks ago
- In a time of divisiveness, lessons on listening at a Virginia school wapo.st/2BRawEv?tid=ss… 3 weeks ago
- The triumphant return of Rebel Girls: ‘We are proud our book has become a symbol of resistance' flip.it/mgifMs 3 weeks ago