After about a year of development, USIP has released a self-study, online version of the course, Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict. I started working on this course with my colleagues at USIP and ICNC in 2012. Having recently joined USIP, full-time, I am very pleased that this was one of the first self-study onlie course USIP released. I look forward to seeing how learners engage with the course, what kind of impact it will have, and how we will continue to refine it and make it even better in the months and years to come.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Changing Your Diet Can Help Tamp Down Depression, Boost Mood n.pr/35jQApZ 11 months ago
- What does running do to your brain? amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/t… 1 year ago
- This woman has been on a three-year road trip documenting acts of kindness washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019… 1 year ago
- Michael Wardian ran 90 miles around the Beltway, on the hottest day of the year - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07… 1 year ago
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Susannah Gill Smashes World Record for 7 Marathons in 7 Continents in 7 Days runnersworld.com/news/a26268341… 1 year ago
- A coast-to-coast bike trail is coming to the U.S. curbed.com/2019/2/6/18213… via @Curbed 1 year ago