After about a year of development, USIP has released a self-study, online version of the course, Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict. I started working on this course with my colleagues at USIP and ICNC in 2012. Having recently joined USIP, full-time, I am very pleased that this was one of the first self-study onlie course USIP released. I look forward to seeing how learners engage with the course, what kind of impact it will have, and how we will continue to refine it and make it even better in the months and years to come.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- 10 Memorable Quotes About Bike Riding flip.it/6EB2NP 3 days ago
- 10 Free Online Courses That Will Make You Happier flip.it/ePzUqo 4 days ago
- The 10 Commandments of Emotional Intelligence flip.it/ShY6o_ 6 days ago
- Is Watermelon Good for You? flip.it/uEZAGm 2 weeks ago
- The 30-Day Healthy Eating Challenge flip.it/o.KtJi 3 weeks ago
- 42 Delicious Dinners That Are Meat And Dairy-Free flip.it/g1Mbd6 4 weeks ago
- Invest in the Future of 20 New Youth Leaders! on @globalgiving: goto.gg/22425 1 month ago