After about a year of development, USIP has released a self-study, online version of the course, Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict. I started working on this course with my colleagues at USIP and ICNC in 2012. Having recently joined USIP, full-time, I am very pleased that this was one of the first self-study onlie course USIP released. I look forward to seeing how learners engage with the course, what kind of impact it will have, and how we will continue to refine it and make it even better in the months and years to come.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- The 'World Wide Funk' Of Bootsy Collins flip.it/Md1PkM 3 weeks ago
- Tap into the power of our stories to spread peace. Join the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45am in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Bring your voice, ears, and stories to the "Podcasting for Peace" Workshop in UBOB Room 226 @ 11:45. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Join the Peace Frequency Podcast Series at the "Podcasting for Peace" Workshop @ 11:45 in UBOB Room 226 #pjsa2017 - ow.ly/k9rS30gaN3Z 3 weeks ago
- Check out the Peace Frequency interview with Matt Meyer - ow.ly/x4pu30gaOtc #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Come to the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop and be inspired by the stories that drive us a peacebuilders @ 11:45 in UBOB Room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Co-create an episode of the Peace Frequency podcast series at the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45 in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago