After about a year of development, USIP has released a self-study, online version of the course, Civil Resistance and the Dynamics of Nonviolent Conflict. I started working on this course with my colleagues at USIP and ICNC in 2012. Having recently joined USIP, full-time, I am very pleased that this was one of the first self-study onlie course USIP released. I look forward to seeing how learners engage with the course, what kind of impact it will have, and how we will continue to refine it and make it even better in the months and years to come.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies by Gabrielle Blair link.medium.com/NQBudcfoxS 1 month ago
- How could veganism change the world? - The Economist apple.news/Az_DzFPIrQ2ik3… 1 month ago
- Ikigai: The Japanese path to live longer, happier - CNN cnn.com/2018/11/12/hea… 2 months ago
- Positive Peace has improved by 1.86 per cent globally, over the past decade. https://t.co/ltGGHciBMt 2 months ago
- Do Healthy Diets Protect The Planet? As The U.N. Meets, A Focus On Sustainability npr.org/sections/thesa… 3 months ago
- Woman Rides Bicycle To 183.9 MPH — A World Record npr.org/2018/09/18/649… 3 months ago
- Eliud Kipchoge Crushes Marathon World Record at Berlin Marathon runnersworld.com/news/a23244541… 4 months ago