Today I moderated a live streamed panel discussion, Youth and Religion: Potential Linchpins for Peace. The panel featured an outstanding lineup of youth and religion experts and leaders: Imrana Alhaji Buba, Founder of Youth Coalition Against Terrorism, USIP Generation Change Fellow, and Nigerian youth leader; Aubrey Cox, Senior Program Specialist on Youth at the U.S. Institute of Peace; and Melissa Nozell, Senior Program Specialist on Religion & Inclusive Societies at the U.S. Institute of Peace. The three of them authored the USIP Special Report, Implementing UNSCR 2250: Youth & Religious Actors Engaging for Peace.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Eliud Kipchoge Crushes Marathon World Record at Berlin Marathon runnersworld.com/news/a23244541… 2 days ago
- We’ve so overscheduled our kids that doctors are now prescribing playtime washingtonpost.com/outlook/weve-s… 2 days ago
- The death defying course some of the world's best mountain bike riders are taking on in Wales this weekend walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-… 3 days ago
- 36 Hours On The C&O Canal: Ultramarathoner Michael Wardian Beats 40-Year-Old Record | WAMU wamu.org/story/18/09/10… 1 week ago
- NFL Legend Emmitt Smith Loves Cycling (And He's a Total Power Geek) bicycling.com/culture/a22715… 1 month ago
- This mom is running 50 Ironman races in 50 days nypost.com/2018/08/09/thi… 1 month ago
- Top 13 Cycling Cities in the US - Travel Channel apple.news/A_bwRzKCCRhKE9… 5 months ago