Today I moderated a live streamed panel discussion, Youth and Religion: Potential Linchpins for Peace. The panel featured an outstanding lineup of youth and religion experts and leaders: Imrana Alhaji Buba, Founder of Youth Coalition Against Terrorism, USIP Generation Change Fellow, and Nigerian youth leader; Aubrey Cox, Senior Program Specialist on Youth at the U.S. Institute of Peace; and Melissa Nozell, Senior Program Specialist on Religion & Inclusive Societies at the U.S. Institute of Peace. The three of them authored the USIP Special Report, Implementing UNSCR 2250: Youth & Religious Actors Engaging for Peace.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Do Healthy Diets Protect The Planet? As The U.N. Meets, A Focus On Sustainability npr.org/sections/thesa… 21 hours ago
- Woman Rides Bicycle To 183.9 MPH — A World Record npr.org/2018/09/18/649… 4 days ago
- Eliud Kipchoge Crushes Marathon World Record at Berlin Marathon runnersworld.com/news/a23244541… 1 week ago
- We’ve so overscheduled our kids that doctors are now prescribing playtime washingtonpost.com/outlook/weve-s… 1 week ago
- The death defying course some of the world's best mountain bike riders are taking on in Wales this weekend walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-… 1 week ago
- 36 Hours On The C&O Canal: Ultramarathoner Michael Wardian Beats 40-Year-Old Record | WAMU wamu.org/story/18/09/10… 2 weeks ago
- NFL Legend Emmitt Smith Loves Cycling (And He's a Total Power Geek) bicycling.com/culture/a22715… 1 month ago