For the last six days I was in Madrid, Spain to help facilitate a workshop that married the two fields of citizen journalism and civil resistance. The goal of the workshop was to prepare journalists, bloggers, and communicators from around the world to better understand the strategic dynamics of nonviolent social movements so they can more effectively report on these struggles in ways that will help them to succeed. 26 citizen journalists participated in the workshop coming from the following countries: Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, UK, Phillipines, Mexico, Spain, Israel/Palestine, Brazil, Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Macedonia, Ukraine, India, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Serbia, France, and Finland.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies by Gabrielle Blair link.medium.com/NQBudcfoxS 1 month ago
- How could veganism change the world? - The Economist apple.news/Az_DzFPIrQ2ik3… 1 month ago
- Ikigai: The Japanese path to live longer, happier - CNN cnn.com/2018/11/12/hea… 2 months ago
- Positive Peace has improved by 1.86 per cent globally, over the past decade. https://t.co/ltGGHciBMt 2 months ago
- Do Healthy Diets Protect The Planet? As The U.N. Meets, A Focus On Sustainability npr.org/sections/thesa… 3 months ago
- Woman Rides Bicycle To 183.9 MPH — A World Record npr.org/2018/09/18/649… 3 months ago
- Eliud Kipchoge Crushes Marathon World Record at Berlin Marathon runnersworld.com/news/a23244541… 4 months ago