Above is the intro video Nick Martin and I recorded and shared to kick off the first iteration of TC106 – New Technologies for Educational Practice. I had the pleasure of co-facilitating this course with Nick and, as is always the case when working with TechChange, it was a fun and exciting experience filled with all sorts of new learnings, many of which you can find by checking out the Storify board I curated throughout the course. There you will find more than you could ask for in terms of content, and get a general sense of the various themes that were covered each week. Continue reading to see the course description and its learning objectives.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Interview for 30 Years of Nonviolence International – Sharing History
- Interview for 30 Years of Nonviolence International – Exploring Abstract Concepts through Storytelling
- Black Leadership in Advancing International Peace and Security
- Dialogue and Reconciliation in Nonviolent Action
- Using Negotiation in Nonviolent Action
- @AccotinkFriends Thanks for capturing this moment with my running buddy, Kaz. And thanks for taking care of one of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @AccotinkFriends: Wonderful Fall day for a walkabout on the trails at Lake Accotink Park! Grab your rain jacket and your four legged bud… 6 months ago
- Changing Your Diet Can Help Tamp Down Depression, Boost Mood n.pr/35jQApZ 1 year ago
- What does running do to your brain? amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/t… 1 year ago
- This woman has been on a three-year road trip documenting acts of kindness washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019… 1 year ago
- Michael Wardian ran 90 miles around the Beltway, on the hottest day of the year - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07… 1 year ago
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago