From June 24th to June 30th, ICNC in partnership with the Fletcher School for Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, hosted the 7th annual Fletcher Summer Institute for the Advanced Study of Nonviolent Conflict. As usual, myself, my ICNC colleagues, along with Fletcher faculty and staff worked tirelessly for months to bring 42 participants from all over the world to participate in this intensive week-long institute. Check out this blog posting I wrote for the Fletcher Features blog to get an overview of some of the highlights from the week. Personally, one of my highlights was meeting many of the amazing participants who attended this year. However, I did not get to know them as well as I would have liked due to the various aspects of the week for which I responsible.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Film Chronicles The Road To The 2 Hour Marathon: It's 'Just 25 Seconds Away' flip.it/t-fHDS 2 days ago
- British cyclist Mark Beaumont sets world record by cycling around the world in 79 days independent.co.uk/sport/mark-bea… 3 days ago
- Bike to work for longer life - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/national/healt… 4 days ago
- RT @davewiner: The college lecture is dying. Good riddance. flip.it/rQdGVB 2 weeks ago
- This Video Breaks Down the ABCs of Intersectionality flip.it/F_s8Tk 3 weeks ago
- 10 Memorable Quotes About Bike Riding flip.it/6EB2NP 1 month ago
- 10 Free Online Courses That Will Make You Happier flip.it/ePzUqo 1 month ago