From June 24th to June 30th, ICNC in partnership with the Fletcher School for Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, hosted the 7th annual Fletcher Summer Institute for the Advanced Study of Nonviolent Conflict. As usual, myself, my ICNC colleagues, along with Fletcher faculty and staff worked tirelessly for months to bring 42 participants from all over the world to participate in this intensive week-long institute. Check out this blog posting I wrote for the Fletcher Features blog to get an overview of some of the highlights from the week. Personally, one of my highlights was meeting many of the amazing participants who attended this year. However, I did not get to know them as well as I would have liked due to the various aspects of the week for which I responsible.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- The 'World Wide Funk' Of Bootsy Collins flip.it/Md1PkM 3 weeks ago
- Tap into the power of our stories to spread peace. Join the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45am in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Bring your voice, ears, and stories to the "Podcasting for Peace" Workshop in UBOB Room 226 @ 11:45. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Join the Peace Frequency Podcast Series at the "Podcasting for Peace" Workshop @ 11:45 in UBOB Room 226 #pjsa2017 - ow.ly/k9rS30gaN3Z 3 weeks ago
- Check out the Peace Frequency interview with Matt Meyer - ow.ly/x4pu30gaOtc #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Come to the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop and be inspired by the stories that drive us a peacebuilders @ 11:45 in UBOB Room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago
- Co-create an episode of the Peace Frequency podcast series at the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45 in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 3 weeks ago