This past Friday I was a panelist for the “Faculty Face Off” session at American University’s Social Learning Summit – a 2.5 day conference organized by AU’s Social Media Club that looks at the current and emerging role, trends, and a techniques of using social media tools in learning and education. I was joined by moderator Meghan Foster, and panelists Scott Talan, Jim Quirk, and Stef Woods. In the spirit of the summit, my reflection on the experience will be organized by tweets that members of the audience shared during the discussion.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Do Healthy Diets Protect The Planet? As The U.N. Meets, A Focus On Sustainability npr.org/sections/thesa… 3 weeks ago
- Woman Rides Bicycle To 183.9 MPH — A World Record npr.org/2018/09/18/649… 3 weeks ago
- Eliud Kipchoge Crushes Marathon World Record at Berlin Marathon runnersworld.com/news/a23244541… 4 weeks ago
- We’ve so overscheduled our kids that doctors are now prescribing playtime washingtonpost.com/outlook/weve-s… 4 weeks ago
- The death defying course some of the world's best mountain bike riders are taking on in Wales this weekend walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-… 4 weeks ago
- 36 Hours On The C&O Canal: Ultramarathoner Michael Wardian Beats 40-Year-Old Record | WAMU wamu.org/story/18/09/10… 1 month ago
- NFL Legend Emmitt Smith Loves Cycling (And He's a Total Power Geek) bicycling.com/culture/a22715… 2 months ago