This past Saturday I attended and presented at the Baltimore Educational Equity Summit, which was organized by Teach for America. The session of which I was a part was titled, “Using Social Media as a Vehicle for Change,” and looked at various strategies and tools organizations and movements have used to leverage the power of social media and digital tools to advance their causes and missions.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Interview for 30 Years of Nonviolence International – Sharing History
- Interview for 30 Years of Nonviolence International – Exploring Abstract Concepts through Storytelling
- Black Leadership in Advancing International Peace and Security
- Dialogue and Reconciliation in Nonviolent Action
- Using Negotiation in Nonviolent Action
- @AccotinkFriends Thanks for capturing this moment with my running buddy, Kaz. And thanks for taking care of one of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @AccotinkFriends: Wonderful Fall day for a walkabout on the trails at Lake Accotink Park! Grab your rain jacket and your four legged bud… 1 year ago
- Changing Your Diet Can Help Tamp Down Depression, Boost Mood n.pr/35jQApZ 2 years ago
- What does running do to your brain? amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/t… 2 years ago
- This woman has been on a three-year road trip documenting acts of kindness washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019… 2 years ago
- Michael Wardian ran 90 miles around the Beltway, on the hottest day of the year - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07… 2 years ago
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago