From June 24th to June 30th, ICNC in partnership with the Fletcher School for Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, hosted the 7th annual Fletcher Summer Institute for the Advanced Study of Nonviolent Conflict. As usual, myself, my ICNC colleagues, along with Fletcher faculty and staff worked tirelessly for months to bring 42 participants from all over the world to participate in this intensive week-long institute. Check out this blog posting I wrote for the Fletcher Features blog to get an overview of some of the highlights from the week. Personally, one of my highlights was meeting many of the amazing participants who attended this year. However, I did not get to know them as well as I would have liked due to the various aspects of the week for which I responsible.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- .@jpinsk profiles half a dozen people who prefer consistency in their daily meals, including one man who brought th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Susannah Gill Smashes World Record for 7 Marathons in 7 Continents in 7 Days runnersworld.com/news/a26268341… 3 months ago
- A coast-to-coast bike trail is coming to the U.S. curbed.com/2019/2/6/18213… via @Curbed 3 months ago
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies by Gabrielle Blair link.medium.com/NQBudcfoxS 5 months ago
- How could veganism change the world? - The Economist apple.news/Az_DzFPIrQ2ik3… 5 months ago
- Ikigai: The Japanese path to live longer, happier - CNN cnn.com/2018/11/12/hea… 6 months ago
- Positive Peace has improved by 1.86 per cent globally, over the past decade. https://t.co/ltGGHciBMt 6 months ago