On July 13th, I attended an event at the New America Foundation: How to Ignite, or Quash, a Revolution in 140 Characters or Less, which looked at the promise and limitations of technology in spreading democracy. July 13th also happened to be my birthday, and one of the most special messages I received that day came in the form of a tweet from Ghada Shahbender (@ghadasha), an Egyptian human rights activist and one of this year’s winners of the James Lawson Award.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Indian Pacific Wheel Race in Australia cancelled after death of Brit cycling legend mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i… 1 week ago
- 13 inspirational cycling quotes to live your life by flip.it/IVJKxZ 2 weeks ago
- What We Learned from the Athlete-Packed, Plant-Based Diet Documentary 'The Game Changers' - FOOD & WINE apple.news/AIIPB226CRgumR… 2 weeks ago
- Keep Your Head Up: How Smartphone Addiction Kills Manners and Moods - The New York Times apple.news/Auvb0pkpCS8aiq… 3 weeks ago
- This Woman’s Reaction to a #Vegan BLT From Whole Foods Is Everything flip.it/vreUKV 3 weeks ago
- This Artist Re-Created Sexist Vintage Ads With The Roles Reversed And It's Too Perfect flip.it/Yl-Yd_ 1 month ago
- Read Early Drafts of Martin Luther King's Speeches po.st/oZX1Pk via @SmithsonianMag 1 month ago