Above is the intro video Nick Martin and I recorded and shared to kick off the first iteration of TC106 – New Technologies for Educational Practice. I had the pleasure of co-facilitating this course with Nick and, as is always the case when working with TechChange, it was a fun and exciting experience filled with all sorts of new learnings, many of which you can find by checking out the Storify board I curated throughout the course. There you will find more than you could ask for in terms of content, and get a general sense of the various themes that were covered each week. Continue reading to see the course description and its learning objectives.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Indian Pacific Wheel Race in Australia cancelled after death of Brit cycling legend mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i… 1 week ago
- 13 inspirational cycling quotes to live your life by flip.it/IVJKxZ 2 weeks ago
- What We Learned from the Athlete-Packed, Plant-Based Diet Documentary 'The Game Changers' - FOOD & WINE apple.news/AIIPB226CRgumR… 2 weeks ago
- Keep Your Head Up: How Smartphone Addiction Kills Manners and Moods - The New York Times apple.news/Auvb0pkpCS8aiq… 3 weeks ago
- This Woman’s Reaction to a #Vegan BLT From Whole Foods Is Everything flip.it/vreUKV 3 weeks ago
- This Artist Re-Created Sexist Vintage Ads With The Roles Reversed And It's Too Perfect flip.it/Yl-Yd_ 1 month ago
- Read Early Drafts of Martin Luther King's Speeches po.st/oZX1Pk via @SmithsonianMag 1 month ago