This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Excited for today's event at @USIP exploring Media and Arts for… instagram.com/p/BUhU6IclG6NN… 4 weeks ago
- RT @USIP: Thursday: join us at our HQ or online as we launch a new web course on Media and Arts for Peace usipglobalcampus.org/media-and-arts… #MediaArt… 1 month ago
- NPR Is Launching A Podcast For Kids And It Sounds Freaking Awesome flip.it/2tPFJR 1 month ago
- Don't feel guilty for Netflix bingeing flip.it/fwPztZ 1 month ago
- Is this the future of college: Online classes, but no degree flip.it/-_1CXK 1 month ago
- RT @TheRoot: Battling for environmental justice is also a fight for racial justice: flip.it/l1D7Wt https://t.co/v2oAIHs7ko 1 month ago
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 2 months ago