This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- RT @WalkerSamui: If the grass looks greener on the other side Stop staring Stop comparing Stop complaining and start watering the grass… 3 weeks ago
- Meat is horrible wpo.st/Nvoj1 3 weeks ago
- An Interview With Lael Wilcox, the First Woman to Win the Brutal 4,000 Mile Trans Am Bike Race jezebel.com/interview-with… 4 weeks ago
- Join the online OVEE screening on 06/23/2016 at 4:00pm Eastern Time of The Practice of Nonviolent Action ovee.itvs.org/screenings/5m7… 1 month ago
- 'She-Ra' and the fight against the token girl theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 1 month ago
- The future of peacebuilding: six lessons from Next Gen Peace - Peace Direct 1 month ago
- How to grill vegetables right, no matter the shape flip.it/a7j3x 1 month ago