This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- 10 Memorable Quotes About Bike Riding flip.it/6EB2NP 6 days ago
- 10 Free Online Courses That Will Make You Happier flip.it/ePzUqo 1 week ago
- The 10 Commandments of Emotional Intelligence flip.it/ShY6o_ 1 week ago
- Is Watermelon Good for You? flip.it/uEZAGm 2 weeks ago
- The 30-Day Healthy Eating Challenge flip.it/o.KtJi 1 month ago
- 42 Delicious Dinners That Are Meat And Dairy-Free flip.it/g1Mbd6 1 month ago
- Invest in the Future of 20 New Youth Leaders! on @globalgiving: goto.gg/22425 1 month ago