This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- @OEPNonviolence I did! Let's try and make it happen. Know any good vegan spots for breakfast? Also, Tom H had some good ideas. 1 week ago
- @OEPNonviolence university place. R u free Sunday? We don't leave until Monday. 1 week ago
- @OEPNonviolence I will be tonight! Then heading out on Monday. You there? 1 week ago
- It's Not Just a Bike—It's a Happiness Machine flip.it/3Q908h 1 week ago
- RT @bigthink: 10 incredibly relevant WWII cartoons by #DrSeuss: flip.it/dJQAEu https://t.co/kmyjWImsLq 1 week ago
- New study: Less than 1 hour of cycling per week slows aging flip.it/8RN.zH 2 weeks ago
- RT @USIP: We're pleased to launch the Peace Trail on the National Mall, a tour of symbols and sites with peace themes: https://t.co/tOF1Czz… 3 weeks ago