This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- We’ve been misled on the difference between genders washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory… 3 weeks ago
- Want To Eat Clean? Here's The Only Shopping List You'll Ever Need by @leahvanderveldt mindbodygreen.com/0-21144/want-t… via @mindbodygreen 4 months ago
- The Best Exercises for Your Lower Abs grt.st/1TkY9j1 via @Greatist 4 months ago
- RT @WalkerSamui: Let go of - ego - entitlement - resentment - hate - doubt Hold on to - positivity - gratitude - optimism - hope - love #… 4 months ago
- Sign up for a day of #cycling with the #OCUPeaceRide to support @OneCommonUnity #peace and #nonviolence. ocupeaceride.wordpress.com #bikedc 5 months ago
- RT @OneCommonUnity: Join us Oct 15 for our first Peace Ride to prevent violence and promote peace in our communities ow.ly/zufP30495JC 5 months ago
- RT @HuffPostPol: 29 badass images of women winning and exercising the right to vote huff.to/2bie3xo https://t.co/iNkCLt1CcK 6 months ago