This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- RT @wgthomas3: Genes for Skin Color Rebut Dated Notions of Race, Researchers Say, via @nytimes flip.it/4ZqB7m 4 days ago
- No Eggs, No Problems: 7 Vegan Egg Substitutes To Use In Your Recipes flip.it/uDyfZc 4 days ago
- @mtraviscooper Its an enduring human question. I have a great activity that grapples with that very question, if you are so interested. 5 days ago
- Freedom Riders discuss nonviolent protest with SIS students | American University american.edu/sis/news/20171… 5 days ago
- The #ocupeaceride cyclists have gathered and we are taking off!… instagram.com/p/BZtUdrankuGT… 2 weeks ago
- Cyclists will ride safely and confidently knowing where to go during… instagram.com/p/BZr3Y5JnhM1w… 2 weeks ago
- Out on the #ocupeaceride route on a beautiful afternoon with… instagram.com/p/BZr3HwvHaQ36… 2 weeks ago