This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Yes, You Can Measure White Privilege flip.it/NWvurY 1 week ago
- 10 Best Cities in America for Vegan Food flip.it/Z736e9 2 weeks ago
- Go vegan, save the planet - CNN apple.news/ARnFq07OuRli5e… 2 weeks ago
- Nelson Mandela on the power of arts and music via usipglobalcampus.org/training-overv… https://t.co/7JyWAxCBz6 2 weeks ago
- @honeysayed @georgetownsfs @USIP You are welcome! It was a honor to join your class. Thank you! 3 weeks ago
- @OEPNonviolence I did! Let's try and make it happen. Know any good vegan spots for breakfast? Also, Tom H had some good ideas. 1 month ago
- @OEPNonviolence university place. R u free Sunday? We don't leave until Monday. 1 month ago