This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Top 13 Cycling Cities in the US - Travel Channel apple.news/A_bwRzKCCRhKE9… 1 month ago
- Former Warrior Adonal Foyle takes aim at political system sfchronicle.com/sports/ostler/… via @sfchronicle 2 months ago
- How Exercise Can Keep Aging Muscles and Immune Systems ‘Young’ via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2Grw6Q9 2 months ago
- My students call me the ‘peace teacher.’ My job has never felt more important. wapo.st/2FqM3od?tid=ss… 2 months ago
- Keegan-Michael Key’s Reaction To Jordan Peele Winning An Oscar Is Pure Joy flip.it/Ozy9pu 2 months ago
- Why learning from experience is the educational wave of the future flip.it/0chiIS 2 months ago
- Steven Pinker recommends books to make you an optimist flip.it/igJHDz 2 months ago