This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Behold The Most Hilarious Wildlife Photos of 2017 flip.it/n8nwfw 2 days ago
- How the world's political leaders would stack up in a 5K runningmagazine.ca/fastest-world-… 4 days ago
- The Best Vegan Videos of 2017 flip.it/ef0biD 6 days ago
- 12 Ways to Make Washing Dishes Better, Faster & More Fun - The Kitchn apple.news/ArTFIaP25PQuqV… 6 days ago
- 62 Years Ago, a Bus Driver Had Rosa Parks Arrested. It Wasn't Their First Encounter. flip.it/HiLAvr 2 weeks ago
- The 'World Wide Funk' Of Bootsy Collins flip.it/Md1PkM 1 month ago
- Tap into the power of our stories to spread peace. Join the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45am in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 1 month ago