This above interview with Barbara Wien is one of the many interviews I conducted over the course of the Spring 2013 semester at AU speaking with professors about the work they do, the courses they teach and how they relate to various elements of peace education. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Kassof, an AU staff member and former student from my 2012 peace pedagogy course, to do the actual filming. Katie filmed the actual interviews and I devised specific sets of questions for each interviewee, scheduled times with each of them in the studio, conducted the actual interviews, edited them into a series of shorter movies, and uploaded them my personal YouTube channel. Click here to see a playlist of all the videos edited to date.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- A Handy Reference Guide For Winning Every Anti-Cycling Argument Ever flip.it/hkFip 8 hours ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This running shoe inspired by Kenya's elite runners is actually made in Kenya buff.ly/22nqNoN https://t.co/92KbWcl… 1 day ago
- Everything You Need to Know About the New Nutrition Labels flip.it/RzUpW 3 days ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: 🚲 Happy #BiketoWorkDay2016! https://t.co/zWm3fGyxQK 5 days ago
- RT @WalkerSamui: If the grass looks greener on the other side Stop staring Stop comparing Stop complaining and start watering the grass… 5 days ago
- A new Ben & Jerry's flavor is here! Empower Mint is designed to fight money in politics and voter suppresion: fastcompany.com/3059864/empowe… 1 week ago
- 8 Reasons to Ride in the Rain flip.it/5NNhb 1 week ago