The Fall 2011 semester at American University began on August 31st. This semester I am teaching two different courses: Education for International Development (EDU285), which meets on Wednesdays from 2:35pm – 5:15pm and Peace Pedagogy (EDU596), which meets right after from 5:30pm – 8:00pm. This is the first time that I have taught two courses in one semester, let alone back to back on the same day, so I would be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling a bit overwhelmed taking on this course load on top of my full time job. That being said, the first few weeks have been going well. I have great groups of students, interesting subject matter, and a “manageable” schedule. There are also some new teaching tools and methods that I am trying out this semester and I am looking forward to seeing how they pan out.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Behold The Most Hilarious Wildlife Photos of 2017 flip.it/n8nwfw 2 days ago
- How the world's political leaders would stack up in a 5K runningmagazine.ca/fastest-world-… 4 days ago
- The Best Vegan Videos of 2017 flip.it/ef0biD 6 days ago
- 12 Ways to Make Washing Dishes Better, Faster & More Fun - The Kitchn apple.news/ArTFIaP25PQuqV… 6 days ago
- 62 Years Ago, a Bus Driver Had Rosa Parks Arrested. It Wasn't Their First Encounter. flip.it/HiLAvr 2 weeks ago
- The 'World Wide Funk' Of Bootsy Collins flip.it/Md1PkM 1 month ago
- Tap into the power of our stories to spread peace. Join the "Podcasting for Peace" workshop @ 11:45am in UBOB room 226. #pjsa2017 1 month ago