This month’s issue of the Global Campaign for Peace Education features an article I wrote, The 7 Blossoms of Peace Education. Thanks to Tony Jenkins for providing me with this opportunity. It is an honor to have the chance to share this framework with other peace educators around the world. Continue reading to see the full text of the article and take a look at how I approach and understand my work as a peace educator.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies by Gabrielle Blair link.medium.com/NQBudcfoxS 1 month ago
- How could veganism change the world? - The Economist apple.news/Az_DzFPIrQ2ik3… 1 month ago
- Ikigai: The Japanese path to live longer, happier - CNN cnn.com/2018/11/12/hea… 2 months ago
- Positive Peace has improved by 1.86 per cent globally, over the past decade. https://t.co/ltGGHciBMt 2 months ago
- Do Healthy Diets Protect The Planet? As The U.N. Meets, A Focus On Sustainability npr.org/sections/thesa… 3 months ago
- Woman Rides Bicycle To 183.9 MPH — A World Record npr.org/2018/09/18/649… 3 months ago
- Eliud Kipchoge Crushes Marathon World Record at Berlin Marathon runnersworld.com/news/a23244541… 4 months ago