This month’s issue of the Global Campaign for Peace Education features an article I wrote, The 7 Blossoms of Peace Education. Thanks to Tony Jenkins for providing me with this opportunity. It is an honor to have the chance to share this framework with other peace educators around the world. Continue reading to see the full text of the article and take a look at how I approach and understand my work as a peace educator.
What is this?This is a professional resume blog that highlights different elements of my career and provides more information about the skills, passions, and interests I bring to my work.
- Top 13 Cycling Cities in the US - Travel Channel apple.news/A_bwRzKCCRhKE9… 3 months ago
- Former Warrior Adonal Foyle takes aim at political system sfchronicle.com/sports/ostler/… via @sfchronicle 4 months ago
- How Exercise Can Keep Aging Muscles and Immune Systems ‘Young’ via @NYTimes nyti.ms/2Grw6Q9 4 months ago
- My students call me the ‘peace teacher.’ My job has never felt more important. wapo.st/2FqM3od?tid=ss… 4 months ago
- Keegan-Michael Key’s Reaction To Jordan Peele Winning An Oscar Is Pure Joy flip.it/Ozy9pu 4 months ago
- Why learning from experience is the educational wave of the future flip.it/0chiIS 4 months ago
- Steven Pinker recommends books to make you an optimist flip.it/igJHDz 4 months ago